Thank you for helping to make our second week of our 3rd Annual A-Z Countdown Days so awesome! We had fun celebrating with world record challenges, an alphabet scavenger hunt, unique “fun” activities, and the amazing virtual talent show that Ms. O’Connell put together!
Please see the schedule below for our upcoming week. Students should also continue to check the Menands A-Z Days Google Classroom page every day. This is where they can share their answers, videos, and photos. Please also share your photos with email@example.com so these memories can be highlighted next year.
We look forward to having more fun as a school community as we continue to celebrate the last few weeks of our 2019-2020 school year!
Mrs. Wroblewski, Mrs. Stanton, and Mrs. Ball
- Wednesday, May 20 – Letter A – Amazing Menands Spirit Day – Show your school spirit by drawing a paw print and hanging it in your window
- Thursday, May 21 – Letter B – Brain Teaser Day – Check Google Classroom every hour to challenge your brain with a new brain teaser
- Friday, May 22 – Letter C – Card Game Day – Play a card game by yourself or with your family
- Tuesday, May 26 – Letter D – Dare to Try Day
- Wednesday, May 27 – Letter E – Explore Your Surroundings
- Thursday, May 28 – Letter F – Make Your Own Fun Day!
- Friday, May 29 – Letter G – Get ready…it’s Talent Show Day!
- Monday, June 1 – Letter H – How Well do you Know Menands? – Play Kahoot to find out how much you know about our school, but be ready to get stumped!
- Tuesday, June 2 – Letter I – Introducing our Virtual Illustrator/Author Day – Check out Google Classroom to learn more about Elizabeth Zunon who will be visiting grades K-8 this week.
- Wednesday, June 3 – Letter J – Join the Fun… it’s Name that Tune Day – Check Google Classroom every hour for a new tune. Can you be the first to guess the correct title and artist?
- Thursday, June 4 – Letter K – Knock Knock Day – Check Google Classroom every hour for a new joke. Feel free to post your own school appropriate jokes too!
- Friday, June 5 – Letter L – Lion King Day – Check out Google Classroom for a day filled with Lion King fun! We’ll be sharing trivia questions, songs, photos, and a special performance from the Menands School cast of The Lion King Jr.