The Capital District YMCA is hosting Farmers to Families Food Box Drive-thru Food Pantries at four separate locations for the next three Fridays – Oct. 16, 23 & 30. More than 2,000 free boxes of food will be available each day!
Each box weighs 30-40 pounds and includes:
- Assorted Fresh Vegetables and Fruits
- Meat and Eggs – Pre-Cooked Protein/Meat- Chicken and Eggs (Liquid)
- Dairy – Cheese, Butter, Cream Cheese and 1 gallon (or equivalent) of milk (2% or whole)
Locations and times
- Troy Y (2500 21st Street, Troy) – 9 – 11am, distribution of 500 boxes
- Rensselaer Riverfront Park – 12 – 2pm, distribution of 500 boxes
- Greene County YMCA (35 Rt81, Coxsackie) – 2 – 3:30pm, distribution of 500 boxes
- Albany County Plaza (260 South Pearl Street, Albany) 5-7pm, distribution of 500 boxes
Everyone is welcome to visit one of the four locations to pick-up food for your family or take to a family who is not able to pick-up.