- Sept. 13: One positive case of COVID-19
- July 16 letter to families
- Aug. 9 opening school presentation
- Aug. 10 letter to families and remote learning survey
- Aug. 12 State Education Dept. Guidance
- Aug. 23: Layered Mitigation Protocol
Resource Website for Menands Families
COVID-19 has caused a lot of uncertainty for our society. Financial, mental and educational pressures have increased due to the uncertainty of many aspects of our lives. A team from Menands School has created a website with resources to assist our families with these issues.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with these resources, we are here to help:
- Megan Amatrano, School Psychologist/CSE Chairperson, email@example.com
- Cheri Vandenberg, MSCAS ,School Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Mondini, LMSW School Social Worker, email@example.com
- Melissa Johnson, School Counseling Intern, firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Testing Sites
See the Albany County Dept. of Health website for a complete list of local COVID-19 testing sites.