We are excited to announce that our Multicultural Celebration will be held virtually April 26-30! This celebration will help promote better understanding, acceptance, awareness, and appreciation of the many cultures within our school community.
How to participate
Our families are invited to join the celebration by sharing one or more of the following about the culture you are representing:
- Photos and information about the culture
- Photos of your family preparing your favorite dish
- Slideshows, Posters or Displays
- Videos of individual performances that you planned
- Videos of stories from the culture (Please record videos using landscape/horizontal)
Submit your presentations to Vanessa Lee Mercado at email@example.com by April 15 and we will post submissions on our Facebook page and the school website throughout the week!
All participants will be entered in a raffle for prizes!
Stay tuned for more information about in-school and virtual activities, including themed days and the Menands virtual cookbook!
Email Vanessa Lee Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org.