On January 9, parents and members of the community attended the district’s public forum in regards to Exploring a Partnership between Menands School & the Village Police Department in the Menands School Cafeteria. For those who are not able to attend, a recording of the forum can be found HERE, a video recording will be posted to the district webpage, and you will have an opportunity to email your feedback. Comments can be submitted through February 13th to email@example.com
- A presentation considering a formal partnership with the Village Police Department can be found HERE
- Attendees were provided an opportunity to share thoughts and feedback. A summary of community feedback can be found HERE. Comments will be accepted through February 13th and will be added as they are received.
- The district and the board will consider community input prior to finalizing any decisions.
- Based on forum feedback students in grades 4-8 were surveyed. Feedback can be found HERE.
If emailing public comments
- Emails will be accepted through Monday, Feb. 13.
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, please indicate PD Partnership.